We respect your privacy
Your privacy is important to us and we ensure that your personal information is protected when using our services. Below privacy notice discloses all of the ways we gather, use, disclose, and manage your data.
Who is collecting my personal information?
ImseVimse, Inc. a Delaware C-Corporation, with its principal office located at 629 J Street, Suite 206 San Diego CA 92101. Owned by the Swedish company ImseVimse AB org.nr. 556350-3621 located at Visborgsallén 31, 621 50 Visby. We are the data controller for the personal information you make available to us, and are responsible for your personal data in accordance with the EU Data Protection Regulation GDPR.
What is GDPR?
An EU regulation law that addresses the export of personal data for individuals within and outside of the EU and EEA areas. It stands for General Data Protection Regulation and replaced The Data Protection Directive. Its sole purpose is to protect your personal information. Want to learn more about GDPR, click here.
What kind of personal information do you collect?
We only collect personal information that you submit to us when you:
- Signed up to receive emails from us, such as; newsletters.
- Sign up on out site or at our events to enter our competitions and events.
- Send us an e-mail, order products or services or make requests for ordered products.
- Contact our customer service or engage in a chat with us on our website.
The information we collect includes your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and your purchase information. We value your privacy and any information collected is for our use only. We will NEVER provide your personal information to a third party without your consent.
How your personal information is used?
Your personal data is collected and processed for the sole purpose of taking care of your requested action, or as required by law, and will be retained no longer than necessary for the purpose it was obtained for. We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Adding you to our mailing lists.
- Create and manage your orders on our websites www.imsevimse.us and www.imsevimse.com
- Create and manage your orders on at our events.
- Delivering your orders and handling your returns.
- Provide you with information regarding an order or question you may have emailed or sent to us.
- Handling complaints or warranty matters that you may have.
Where and for how long is your personal information stored?
We will keep your information for as long as it is needed to fulfill your requests and meet above purposes, or as long as we are required by law to do so.
You can opt out at anytime. Please note that the same personal data can be stored in several different locations for different purposes. This may mean that a personal data that is deleted from one system because it’s no longer needed there may remain in another system where it is stored based on consent, or for another purpose where the personal information is still needed. For instance you unsubscribe from our mailing list but love our products and place orders. Your personal information will be removed from our mailing list but remain on our website so that we can manage your order. Your information can be found at the following locations:
- QuickBooks – an accounting software provider for accounting, billing and order management developed and marketed by Intuit.
- Fortnox – a web-based program for accounting, billing and order management. The purchase history is saved for seven (7) years according to accounting law in Sweden, after which the data is deleted.
- Magenta – Administrative accounting and billing system. The purchase history is saved seven (7) years according to accounting law in Sweden, after which the data is deleted.
- Dream Logistics – a Swedish fulfillment center and warehouse out of Habo, Sweden
- United FSI – a U.S. fulfillment center and warehouse out of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Intercom – a chat feature on ImseVimse’s websites. Completed cases are deleted every month from Intercom.
- Facebook Messenger / Instagram directly – Completed cases are deleted every month from Facebook Messenger as well as Instagram direct.
- WooCommerce – an ope- source e-commerce platform. Personal information in WooCommerce is deleted every three months.
Who else has access to your personal information?
The database and its contents will is shared with the following parties:
Synotio AB, (c / o Angry Creative AB, Bråddgatan 11, 602 22 Norrköping .org.no) 559026-3850) is the company that provides us and our customers with hosting services. In case of contact for quotation, the data you provided will be shared with this supplier. We do this to meet your shopping needs and fulfill our commitment to you as a customer.
Mailchimp, The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, Georgia 30308, USA) is a tool that we use to send out important messages to our customers and partners, it is also used to send out marketing material to you and to new potential customers.
In addition to these third parties, the database and its contents remain in our possession. Your personal information is not forwarded by us or our representatives for the use of any third party in any form, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
We retain the control and responsibility for the use of the personal data you provide to us. Some data may be stored or processed in computers in jurisdictions outside the EU and EEA, whose personal data regulations may differ from U.S. regulations. In such cases, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are taken to ensure that data processing in that country maintains a personal data protection equivalent to that in the United States.
How do we protect your personal information?
We at ImseVimse Inc. use technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access. To the best of our abilities, personal data that you provide to ImseVimse Inc, will be encrypted to prevent them being misused by third parties. Our safety routines are continuously revised and based on technical developments.
What are your rights?
Under the Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR), which applies from 25 May 2018, you have the following rights:
- Get information when your personal information is processed
- Access your personal information
- Get incorrect personal information corrected
- Get your personal information deleted
- Object to the use of personal data for automated decision making and profiling
- Object to the use of personal data for direct marketing
- Move personal data (data portability)
We can not delete your data as there is a statutory storage requirement, such as accounting rules. You can contact us at email@example.com and / or +1 (619) 508 9035.
If you sign up for our newsletter, your contact information will be saved in our Mailchimp CRM tool, for as long as you choose to. You can easily unsubscribe from receiving more newsletters via the link in the newsletter, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to provide you with the most relevant news and offers, we will sometime base our newsletters on your purchase history. And you might also get an occasional survey where we ask for your help so that we may improve our website, our products and our service to our customers.
Collection of data through our websites
You may use our website without leaving any personal data provided it is not necessary to provide the product or service you ordered. When using our site, we store data for our servers for various security reasons. This information may include the name of your ISP, the website you used to link to our site, the websites you visit from our site and your IP address. Information could possibly be used to identify you, but we have no way of using it that way. We use the information for statistical purposes, but individual users are anonymous and are not identified. In cases where personal information is provided to others to provide products or services that you have ordered or for other reasons you have approved, we use appropriate technical and organizational methods to ensure that applicable privacy practices are complied with.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager (web analytics)
Our web site uses Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Google Web site hosting services, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Based on your consent, Google will analyze your use of our website at our request. For this we use the cookies described in more detail in the cookie banner. The information collected by Google when you use our webpage (such as the referring URL, which webpages you visited, your browser type, your language settings, your operating system, your screen resolution) will be transferred to one of Google’s servers in the U.S., where they are stored and analyzed; The respective results will then be available to us in anonymous form. In this process, user data will not be associated with your full IP address. On our website, we have activated an IP anonymous feature provided by Google, which means that the last 8 characters (type IPv4) or the last 80 bits (type IPv6) of your IP address are deleted. Google is also certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield, which ensures an adequate level of data security in data processing by Google in the United States.
You can at any time revoke your consent to web analytics either by downloading and installing a Browser Plugin provided by Google or by adjusting your concessions in the banner above button, where an opt-out cookie is located. Both options prevent using web analytics as long as you use the browser where you installed the plug-in and do not delete the exception cookie.
Who is responsible for you Personal Data
629 J Street, Suite 206
San Diego, CA 92101
United States of America
Phone: +1 (619) 508 9035
Contact person: Doreen Genmark
621 50 Visby
Phone: +46 (0) 498-48 46 46
Company Register: Swedish Companies Registration Office/Bolagsverket
Organization Number: 556350-3621
Contact person: Therese Lindström
VAT registration number: SE556350-362101