Delivery – Your orders are packed and shipped within 2 to 3 business days following order confirmation. Please allow up to 2 additional days for rural zip codes. Shipping is available within the U.S. including Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico and Canada.
Shipping rates We offer the following shipping rates:
- 7-10 Business Days US Shipping: $5.95
- 2-4 Business Days US Shipping: $10.95
- Next Business Day US Shipping: $25.95
For international shipping to Mexico and Canada we use our 2-4 Business Days Rate.
EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY
It’s ok to change your mind. We want you to love your new products as much as we do and if you for some reason aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase you have 30 days to return your items. ImseVimse Inc. will exchange or return your items provided it has not been used or damaged. Note that all labels and tags are attached before you make your return, and that you have included the Return Form provided at delivery.
Your refund will be issued to the same credit card you used for the original purchase. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
Order Cancellation – Due to high volume of orders, once you have placed an order it will directly be processed in our system and can’t be cancelled.
Damaged products will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Simply return the item in its original packaging for a replacement and a return-shipping refund.
Dissatisfied for any other reason? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us, we are always looking for feedback and suggestions from our customers. Please contact us with any question or concerns through any method below:
- Email: [email protected]
- Effective Date: 08/04/2020
We reserve the right to charge the costs of handling resulting from unpacked packages (return shipping, expedition costs, etc.). Therefore, we charge a fee of 12 USD if a package is not collected. The shipment is being held at the postal agent for 14 days before it is returned to us. Please note that if you want to undo a purchase and wish to return the item, you will first need to pick up the package and then return as described above.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents have the right to request the following information from businesses with which they have an established business relationship:
- A list of the categories of personal information that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if any, and
- The names and addresses of all such third parties if any. ImseVimse® will collect your address and zip code to facilitate shipping any products you choose to order. Collection of such information is necessary to complete your order.
If you are a ImseVimse customer and a California resident, please contact us at the email/postal address above to request this information. Please note that we are only required to respond to each client once per calendar year.
We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our Site, ImseVimse Inc. collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our Site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site.
Information Disclosure: Your information will never be shared by any commercial or social Third Party concern. We may, however, disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To protect the Site and our rights, to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity, or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off, or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person, or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule, or guideline requires it.
Data Security: To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, ImseVimse Inc. has put in place appropriate electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. ImseVimse Inc. is working to meet or exceed the requirements for the 12 Payment Card Industries (PCI) and Data Security Standards to ensure that any data you provide is secure.